electionista is a platform that follows the people, stories and events that matter to politics around the world, right now. We provide a range of services to discover relevant content, monitor news, analyse and use data more effectively.
We do this through:
- electionista.com - a platform to follow all the politicians, governments, political parties, embassies, parliaments and politics media & commentators on Twitter - all their tweets and the links they're sharing most - by country, in over 100 countries around the world. electionista also includes a calendar of all upcoming elections.
- electionista pro - electionista.com with the added ability to search within, and across countries, and tools to view and filter data and content - find out what the world's media, politicians and governments are saying about anything in seconds. To find out more and request a two-week trial click here
- data-driven projects, campaigns and visualisations, and the provision of curated data, content and analysis relevant to politics on Twitter anywhere in world.
- a free weekly bulletin of polls and election-related news & analysis from around the world - you can sign up here and view a past edition here
- consultancy, training and advisory around strategic communications, the use of data, and digital diplomacy.
- electionista's clients include global news organisations, governments & embassies, international organisations and companies.